About Relaxing Hypnotherapy in York
Hello and thank you for your interest in Relaxing Hypnotherapy York.
My name is Kevin Ireson. I am the head therapist and business owner.
I am qualified and experienced in using hypnosis for therapeutic purposes, which is what hypnotherapy is by definition. I am also qualified as a Master Practitioner in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) for therapy. Additonally, I am experienced in other holistic, complementary therapies. I have been helping people to feel better and positively change their lives for many years. I have a real interest in helping you however I can.
People experience emotions and feelings differently. Over the years I have come to understand this more and more. Understanding the way you experience things in your life is my goal. Only then can we start to find what you think needs to change, positively for you in your life.
My Qualifications Include:
- Diploma of Professional Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy
- Certificate in NLP Skills
- NLP Master Practitioner Certificate (Passed with Distinction)
- Certificate in Occupational Stress Management
- Certificate in Hypnotherapy for Anxiety and Panic
- Advanced Certificate in Anxiety Management
- Certificate in Working with Insomnia
- Certificate in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (cbt-i)
- TQUK Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills (RQF) from Burton and South Derbyshire College
- Certificate in Mindfulness
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy Teaching
- Certificate in Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy
- Certificate in Defining Gender, Sex & Relationship Diversity Therapy
My Professional Affiliations Include:
- Registered Practitioner with CNHR (Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council)
- Registered Practitioner with GHR (General Hypnotherapy Register)
- Member of GHSC (General Hypnotherapy Standards Council)
- Member of Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Member of AB Therapists